Friday, July 21, 2006

Red Hot Chilli Pepper- Scar Tissue


My mom's legs are thinner than mine! She's taller. i'm getting fatter?
A week of playing 'hide and seek'. A week of intensive class bonding session. Everyday without fail, i hanged out in various weird places with my clsmates. One normal monday in town, watching pirates, next moment in bukit timah, eating away Island Creamery's icecream. Yummy! We cld spent the day, searching christian names for jieying&kaixin (monica&gin). On Wed, we went to a geography talk, with all other diff JCs in NJC. Proven evidence- there's not goodlooking guys taking geog, but alot of VJC pretty girls. Yest, eight of us went over to jieying's secretly and caught her sleeping in most unglam manner. the sick and heartbroken girl. muacks. i love you? The stayover at her place, gave me a bad headache today. Lucky mummy came to fetch me, & now i'm gonna enjoy a good afternoon nap. awww .... friday/saturday/sunday [Homework :( ]
We took class photo just now, it woke me to sense, telling me that my college life is ending. Has been updating our own testimonials. i've no contribution towards this damn sch. TWO years! since secondary sch yrs. i've start missing everyone. 05A06 has five hundred photos in our imagestation.

Memories will contiune to linger like a stain
I dont' wanna hurt anyone, including myself.















No comments: