Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Low Millions- Eleanor

Fine, I understand, okay with me, if that's the plan. You can take the stereo, the TV and the video, the bed the sheets and pillows, before you go. But for now, unlock the door, what are we doin' all this for? Let me make you dinner one last time, then you'll go your way, and I'll go mine.
You left your smell, you left your taste, you left me here with my mistakes. And I can't relate to what you say I've done, but just for you, I'll bite my tongue.
Eleanor I miss you, Eleanor be well, Eleanor I wish you'd release me from your spell.
And I won't call you baby, anymore, won't call you baby, like I did before, won't call you baby, anymore, Eleanor.

Loooooong crappy entry.

- Teenage life/ Growing up/ Naggy parents/ Fights & Arguments/ Pimples/ Menstruation/ Puberty/ Weird syndromes/ Movies/ Music/ Clubbing/ Food + Chocolate

being a teen...

- Johnny Depp/ Orlando Bloom/ Channing Tatum/ Teddy geiger/ Travis/ HeJunXiang/ ZhengYuanChang/ KwonSangWoo !!

Being just Jacqueline...

- Wrong signs/ Liar/ Flirt/ Bitch Bitch Bitch/ Hates pink/ I need money/ who i am hates who i've been.

Q&A
[Milk, anyone? Will my breasts grow and not be accused as washing board .. if i drink 10 tonnes of it ?]
[No. Jacq will be one, forever .. ]

My eyes are so tired. I hardly cant open em. I got a cure remedy, putting freezed-metal-spoons on em, will probably try it ltr! Spoons r still in the cooler! It better work. My biological clock is greatly upset, so is my menstral cycle. It comes irregularly, accompanied with low amt of power recharge, i feel very weak on weekdays. Don't ask me out! Lemme sleep well in my coffin on weekends. Lemme continue whining. (I just told a friend- follow my quote, life is a miracle) Yes, indeed. You learned smth new and i'm really gettin cranky up there these days. The sixth sense and some incidents of meeting my imaginery friends. Barbie is my friend, so is Baby. Haha! I'm getting paranoid, no longer holding the usual self. Self degrading with low self-esteem. I've lost myself in the crowd. I love complaining, i wanna catch some smile attention out there. I made the top ten commandments my bf need to do. (Now, who will be willing to be ? Haha!) I want a hug. I had one form annabel on Sunday (: Don't take things casually. Sigh, being serious is not my thing. You gotta try everything, for, you nv know how things will end up to be. Yr life is controlled by yrself. Don't let fear comes in. Deception from devil. Sheesh~
Signs of Ageing, Jacqueline is ..
I learnt too much about foundations. I think too much outside the box, during the proper lessons in schools. Will people still link as friends, if the phone calls stop coming in? Will friendship contiunes if contact is lost in the next ten yrs? My question: Are we trying to hard to pretend that we're friends? Looking back, I regret alot, because of the fear of the coming future. Now, i must learn not to. I want what i yearn, i grab, steal, cheat .. all my ways through. Haha! Do you still like me ? (:

No comments: